The programme consists of four levels:
- Elementary level — 240 hours: at the end of the level, students pass a language proficiency test (A2 level).
- Intermediate level — 150 hours: completed by the B1-B2 examination.
- Advanced level — 250 hours: completed by C1 examination.
- Professional workshops — 60 hours – topics related to medicine and healthcare.
Each level has several modules:
- – Vocabulary,
- – Phonetics and morphology,
- – Syntax and semantics.
The participant’s placement in the suitable group is based on his knowledge of language (placement test). There are 8 to 15 participants in each group.
By the end of the course, students master listening, reading, writing and speaking skills in Slovene. Students who successfully pass the exam receive an official certificate of Slovene.
Participants should be at least 16 years old (to enroll). The course participants can receive a student’s discount for using public transport.
Fill out an application